Wednesday, 3 July 2013

Patterned Type Shortlist!

I've been entering Tigerprint's fab competitions again and have managed to get shortlisted! I really enjoy participating in these competitions. I like to challenge myself with with new design briefs and love the varied projects that Tigerprint come up with. Even if you don't get shortlisted its a nice way to keep new ideas flowing and challenge yourself with something that might be out of your comfort zone. 

This design brief was to create a patterned type suitable for cards, bags and gift wrap. I played around with my handwriting and created a flowing type and designed some patterned elements to be applied to this. My final alphabet is called I feel fancy. Check out my designs below. Click here to see the shortlisted designs  :)



Images Copyright © Louise Harrison 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment